- Teams that work in silos;
- Employees that hoard information;
- Individuals that treat others with disrespect;
- Employees that lack engagement and passion in their work;
- Employee personality conflict;
- Communication issues;
- Workplace drama;
- Negativity issues;
- Finger pointing rather than solutions focus;
- Focusing on what’s wrong rather than supporting others to be right;
- Change management challenges;
- Generational issues.
To address generational issues, we have developed a full program for younger workers. Our young worker programs offer solutions to issues faced by youth, younger workers and their employers.