Stress can be a motivator:
- Stress produces adrenaline, making us more alert and ready to react or respond quickly.
- Stress sharpens your senses and gives you that sharp burst of energy and sense of urgency to complete your task.
When stress hits, The following Happens:
- Energy boost.
- Body goes on full alert.
- You become highly productive and focused.
- You think faster & have more clarity.
- Stress numbs your pain receptors enabling “superhuman” feats
“Self-induced” Stress can:
- Propel individuals to reach for greater heights.
- Improve performance as individuals are able to internalize stress and convert it into positive energy.
- All creative solutions to problems and attain goals.